Monday 23 January 2017

DEVELOPMENT - My blog being viewed and levelled so far

Here we were given a task to view and comment and level each others blogs. The levels were out of 1,2,3 and 4. 4 being the best and 1 being the worst. I got a level 3 which I am really pleased with, so hopefully if I get all my work done and keep doing what I'm doing I will get up to a level 4. 


Here is a picture of what Rosie had commented on about my blog posts:
Having feedback on my blog from another member of the class was a great help because they left me realizing what i needed to improve/ work on and what was good and successful within my blog. When looking at another students blog is also helpful because it spreads creative ideas and allows people to widen and develop their skills on blog presentation. 

Here is a picture of what i commented on about Rosie's blog:
Hopefully my views and comments on what i thought about Rosie's blog would have helped her out as much as it helped me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment